Sunday, March 1, 2009

The gypsy cook


Let me introduce myself......

My name is bunny and however funny that sounds thats how it sticks.

I have for most part of my life lived in Europe where I went to school and culinary school in paris Le cordon bleu,but being a vagabond since child hood I decided to learn experiment with as many cuisine as possible.

As I have only one love and one love only great tasting food.Mother nature creation prepared with love and dressed on a plate, let it be simple as a sliced cucumber drizzled with olive oil sea salt and crushed pepper or a fancy lobester with bisque sauce and grape juice reduction.

I have explored most of it from India,Italy, Spain,Portugal,Swiss,Germany the list goes on and I am still on the top of the Ice berg.

I am now going to concentrate on restaurants in osaka, which I now call home and where my first restaurant is a tapas bar with a little bit of most of mediteranean.

Its my temple where I try to create the best from local produce,support farmers and try convert the new fast food eaters in the slow cooking ways our ancestors followed.

An uphill task but a noble one any ways.

So do read enjoy and comment about my articles which I will try to post as fast as I can get to down load the Photos.

Bonne appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment